Pink/Red Bumps on the waist

I'm 19 years old and I just noticed these pink/red bumps on my waist and a couple a little bit lower as well. They do not itch or hurt and there pretty small. I'm not sure what they could be and a little worried. Can someone help me out.
These small white bumps can be irritated hair follicles or due to contact dermatitis. If they turn painful or itchy then please get it evaluated for shingles. The first sign is usually a tingling feeling, itchiness, or stabbing pain on the skin. After a few days, a rash appears as a band or patch of raised dots on the side of the trunk or face. The rash develops into small, fluid-filled blisters which begin to dry out and crust over within several days.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.