Plastic Hair

Hi.. I am 27 years old male from India. This is something really surprising for me happening with the part of head and beard hairs. Since few days back, i was all of a sudden started seeing a heavy hair fall resulting in showing my scalp. I thought of recovering it by season but sooner I can expect now I am so shocked to see that a different kind of hair kinda thing is growing in my beard.
It's like if i club 2-4 hairs together and plastic kinda flexible shiny and dark but not a natural hair I can count in. I really dont know what to do and if any one has experienced this before. I am non-smoker, works in a service industry and lives in a clean place. Though I do nearly 3 hours of travelling everyday and have been living in a stressful life but that has merely been for a long time. So I am not sure of that could be a reason.