Please help, mole bubbling up green

I am currently travelling New Zealand and I am staying with a lady who is an alternative medical sort (herbs and stuff).  She has a clinic at her house and specialises in chemical multi sensitivity or something like that.  I showed her a small mole that think i had cut and had a tiny scab on it.  She said she had some special liquid called bloodroot that can tell weather or not a mole is sinister.  She put a dab on the mole on my right arm and also a similar mole on my left arm and covered them with plasters.  This was 2 days ago, now the moles look like they a bubbling up and there are small yellow ***** lumps around.  The yellow puss makes the mole underneath look greeny/brown.  She says they look good but i am worried about the bubbling moles that I now have instead of the tiny freckle sized normal moles that i had before hand.  they look inflamed and i am worried, please help, i cant really go to the doctors because i am a british citizen in New Zealand and it would cost a fortune
From the symptoms it looks like irritant contact dermatitis to the chemical the lady applied. Wash the areas several times with fresh water and do not use any cosmetic products at the sites. You can apply some calamine lotion at the rash as it will help in soothing the skin. You can take some OTC oral antihistamine medications like Benadryl or Claritin and see if it helps.

Also use mild steroid cream and good quality moisturizers to prevent moisture loss from the skin.

If still the symptoms do not improve then please get a clinical examination done by a dermatologist. It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.