Porphyria Cutanea Tarda (head)

I think I have a Porphyria Cutanea Tarda, I have a picture, how to send it to you so that you can see it clearly? Thank you
Porphyria cutanea tarda is a type of porphyria characterized by blistering of the skin in areas that receive higher levels of exposure to sunlight and these blisters heal slowly with scarring.

This is usually observed in the face, hands, forearms, and lower legs. To confirm the diagnosis urinary porphyrin levels can be estimated which are abnormally high in porphyria cutanea tarda patients. The excess porphyrin pigment also yields a pink fluorescence under Wood lamp (black light) radiation and hence can be diagnosed by this test.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.