Pubic Cyst. Painful Lumps under my Skin - PICS

Please help me. I've been getting bumps or pimples in my Pubic hair since I was in 5th grade. After all these years I'm still afraid or embarrassed to show a doctor. Recently on the side of my left leg between my pubic area and leg there is a big thick lump right there. It went away and then came back.  I attached a picture of it.  And now it's painful. It won't pop like the others in my actual pubic hair. I've been getting these since forever.  They used to bleed so much but now very little but they pop like pimples.  I've tried antibacterial creams forever... I'm on accutane for acne on the back of my head... i thought maybe the accutane would help with these too but it's not.  

I don't think it's an STD as i've been getting these since before i ever had sex...
Hidradenitis suppurativa, a diagnosis but less common in male.