Pyogenic granuloma due to pregnancy/ pregnacy tumor

Helloo, thank you for putting a name on what I have. I ve been worried.  I now have an appointment with a dermatologist on dec 16th but the growth is still growing day by day. It s now more than a centimeter long, still oozing liquid and it is painful from time to time. What can I do to stop a pyogenic granuloma from getting bigger?
It is common to get pyogenic granuloma during pregnancy. Treatment consists of topical imiquimod cream and alitretinoin gel, intralesional steroid injections and surgical excision. Sclerotherapy, chemical cauterization with silver nitrate, ligation of the base and cryotherapy30 have all been reported effective. For that you have to consult a dermatologist as unfortunately no treatment which is available at home is there. I hope it helps. Take care and God bless.