Raised, dark skin on frenulum

I have what appears to be a short line of raised, dark skin that appeared on the frenulum at some point. It looks similar to scar tissue, but I was circumcised when I was a child and have only just noticed it. I'm a 24 year old male with no other health problems. The skin does not hurt, and is soft to the touch. I am asymptomatic, but the skin looks strange. During an erection, everything appears normal except for a small bit on the "lips" of the penis.
There is nothing wrong because it is not showing any symptoms. But you should have it checked if it bleeds, increases in size, spreads, oozes, itches, appear scaly, or become tender or painful. Otherwise it should be left as such. In that case, flat warts also need to be ruled out.

I hope it helps. Take care and regards.