I am extremely scared. I have been reading about HIV symptoms and I have had almost all of them. I had sex with someone 3 months ago and I got a cold a week later (my friend not my sex partner and I got the same cold at the same time) Six weeks later I had epidydmitis, then started getting discharge, I had night sweats a couple of nights, I had a low grade fever at least twice, I have some diareah, and now my cheeks under my eyes, my neck and ears are bright red and very hot. It also seems to be spreading down to my chest. My back and shoulders are a light red with white blotches and warm. I had an HIV test 1 week ago that was negative. My questions are:
1. How accurate is the HIV test since it was only 3 months since my encounter?
2. Does the burning red face, neck and ears constitute a rash and would it be hot?
3. Can you tell what kind of rash is from HIV?
4. How high would a fever be that's associated with HIV and how long would it last?
5. How severe would the night sweats be and how frequent?
Everything I read lists the symptoms, but never tells details about the symptoms.