Rash causes depression

Hello, I am a 19 year old college male. About 3 weeks ago i noticed a small circle rash on the right side of the shaft of my penis and it is about  the size of half of a dime. I admit that before it appeard and about 3 days of it presence i masturbated alot daily. I am a light skin black male. The rash was never red, itchy or painful. It never  filld with fluids. it is a little bit lighter than my normal skin color and the texture  of it is soft but just a lilttle dry,  it looks like its kind of bumpy, not big bumps , but rather about 1000 little bumps connected all together , almost like a ring worm but not red, and it doesn't poke out really. i hope that it is just a skin issue down there like from wiping semn off with a germy towel or sock or something. For about the last week i notice that when i was it with soap and water it look good for a for a little while/ it takes away the noticeablility. The appearence of the rash nver really changes, doesnt get worse and if its getting better  , them its doing so very slowly It really effects my daily activities like focusing on school because i am scared of what it could be, I was tested at a clinic and they said that i tested negative for everything. i was applying cortisone for about 5 days, but it didnt have a big affect. I also notice that the spot looks way more spooky and bumpy when soft, but when i stretch out the skin it just looks like a minor skin colored rash....Plz help this causes depression/anti social ways
From your symptoms two possibilities are coming to my mind. They are of lichen planus or cicinate balanitis. Lichen planus is an inflammatory disease that affects the skin and the oral mucosa, and presents itself in the form of papules (flat spots) or rashes. Treatment is available only on prescription and consists mainly of steroids, retinoids, hydroquinone and phototherapy. My sincere advice would e to consult  a dermatologist and get it evaluated.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Well i am in rochester MN, 1 mins from the mayo clinic. I will see someone there thank-you
I saw a urologist, i couldnt remember the names of the diseases, only the meds so thats what i told him, he said that would be to treat something much more serious than what i appear to have going on. he said that it could possibly two thing sebacious glands, or the start of a hpv outbreak "but he doubts it". He did a biopsy and said that the results will be ready Wednesday . I am really stressing  now and hoping its not flat warts  but i will just be watching it and pray it shows some improvement asap.