Rash on feet, legs, stomach, arms

I have had this rash on and off but never going away for about 2 months now.  I have gone to 2 emergency rooms and they can't figure out what the problem is or how to help me.  I currently do not have any insurance and just need some advice on what it might be and how to get rid of it.  It starts like it looks like paptikia (forgive my spelling).  Then it turns into larger red raised sometimes itching bumps or spots.  I have it on my legs, feet, stomach and arms but it hasn't spread anywhere else.  I think it might me vasculitis but not sure.  I also get what looks to be a small bite but gets bigger and itches tremendously.  These usually last for about a week and then turn into scabs and can leave scars.  Could someone please possible shed some light on this issue - Thank you.
It Can be due to contact dermatitis or allergic reaction. The other possibilities are of insect bites, scabies, hives or folliculitis skin. Use a mild cleanser with moisturizing properties like Cetaphil. Also use cotton clothes and change the clothes twice if there is any increased sweating. Try keeping the skin free of sweat as far as possible. If the symptoms still persist then you can apply mild steroid. For the itching antihistaminics like Benadryl or Claritin can be taken.

If the symptoms persist then please get an evaluation done from a dermatologist.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.