Rashes/Welts on Skin

I am 21 yrs old.  I am experiencing some rashes occurring on my breast, stomach, under my armpits, and on parts of my face. I don't have any history of allergies,but I am not sure if it is an allergic reaction or not. This is my second day of 'breaking out' so to speak. I have been cautious of what I have been eating, but I am not sure what could be the cause of this. I would really appreciate it if someone could help me figure out what this is.
These rashes can be due to contact dermatitis, allergic reaction or hives. Avoid using any lotions and creams for the meantime. Use a mild cleanser with moisturizing properties like Cetaphil. Also use cotton clothes and change the clothes twice if there is any increased sweating. Try keeping the skin free of sweat as far as possible. If the symptoms still persist then you can apply mild steroid like dermacort. For the itching antihistaminics like Benadryl or Claritin can be taken.
If the symptoms persist then get an evaluation done from a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.