Rashes

Hi Doc im curious about some rashes that came up on my skin. They take the form of a pinkish oval shape rash which comes up on my stomach between my thighs on my inner arms and the worst part of it is that it itches alot. I spoke with a doc once and she said it was a skin disorder callled pityriasis rosea. At the moment those areas are covered with those spots but no they are black spots because they are now dried  up.

Another thin i have some red rashes that comes up on my thighs I dont know the cause of it the spots are very bright and red normally small like tiny dots

Whats the cause of all these and what can I do to get rid of the spots

Thank U
This could be a recurrence of the infection.Pityriasis rosea (PR) is a common, harmless human skin disease which presents as numerous patches of pink or red oval rash, mainly on the torso.
While no scarring has been found to be associated with the rash, itching and scratching should be avoided. Irritants such as soap should be avoided.
In cases of severe  itching you could apply steroid ointment on the affected area.
No treatment is usually required. In most patients, the condition lasts only a matter of weeks; in some cases it can last longer (up to six months).
A doctor should be consulted, if only to rule out other conditions like eczema or psoriasis.
ref:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pityriasis_rosea