Red Bumps Randomly on Skin

So, recently I've noticed random red bumps on my skin. The first cluster was below one of my breasts, and then I started noticing more around my stomach (except these weren't clusters) and on my chest. Today, I've noticed about three clusters of raised bumps on my arms. It looks like a bug bite, but after looking more closely I can tell that these are clusters of bumps on my arms. I tried popping one to see what would happen, and a water substance came out. It wasn't a lot of water, but it was almost like a blister. The only bump that itches is the one on my waist line that sits right under where my pants go, but overall they don't itch, and only the ones I've messed with hurt. There are also a lot of singular red bumps on my legs, which I assumed was razor burn or something, but I really don't know since these other bumps have come up. Is this something I should go get checked out?
It can be due to contact dermatitis or hives. Although less likely but scabies bites and infection needs to be ruled out. You can apply an anti-itch cream or lotion to the affected area. Oral antihistamine, such as Benadryl can also be used. You should take a comfortably cool bath and wear smooth-textured cotton clothing. Application of calamine lotion also helps in soothing the skin. You should choose mild soaps without dyes or perfumes and use a mild, unscented laundry detergent when washing clothes, towels and bedding.

Please take a second opinion from a dermatologist if the symptoms persist. It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.