Red Circles

I have these slightly red, itchless and not raised or sunken spots or circles on my chest area. They have been slowly multiplying for about almost a year now. The first one I got is now about the size of a nickle, the others are half the size or almost as big. Didn't think much of them at first but now I am concerned because they have not gone away. It is not contageous and they do not seem to be causing me any problems, that I can tell, but I don't want to go to a doctor to find out nothing is wrong with me. I really just wanted to see if this is common...?
From the symptoms it sounds like pityriasis rosea. Pityriasis rosea is a common human skin disease which presents as numerous patches of pink or red oval rash. The rash may be accompanied by low-grade headache, fever, nausea and fatigue and itching. Topical and oral steroids are needed. Water, sweat, and soap may cause irritation and should be avoided in the disease. Topical zinc oxide and calamine lotion are useful for pruritus.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.