Red Mole Removal

Can you use the wart removal freezing treatments to remove small red moles? I have several small red moles on my abdomen, sides and back I want to get rid of.
These small red moles can be due to cherry angiomas. The underlying cause for the development of cherry angiomas is not understood, so nothing can be predicted about their prevention but rest assured; they are harmless. If they are to be removed for cosmetic reasons, electrosurgery and cryosurgery can be used. More recently pulsed dye laser or Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) treatment are also used.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.