Red Patch on Glans: Edit with picture

(sorry for the double post, I wanted to include a picture and there doesn't appear to be an edit feature)

Hi, and thank you very much for your time,

I hope to gain a little insight into something that has been on my mind for quite some time.

I am a 26 year old male with a red patch on my glans, specifically on the dorsal lateral right side. I've had a intercourse a handful of times, but always with a condom. I can't say for how long I've had the patch, but only because it was first pointed out to me a year and a half ago. Until then, I had no prior knowledge or indication that something might be amiss. The patch presents no pain, inflammation, or discharge. Nor is there any noticeable protruding bump. There is a family history of eczema, but at one point or another this should have cleared up?

I am at a loss as to what it might be. It doesn't grow in size or decrease in size.

I do get dry skin on my penis from time to time, but no where near the glans. I've often wondered if this might be from fordyce spots or hyperpigmentation? (There was one instance of trauma that stood out during a trip to mexcio, where for the latter part of the vacation I required vaseline on my groin area from wet swimming suit friction.)

I am about to enter into a potentially long lasting relationship, and I would hate to bring along a potential mistake from my past.

Any help that can be provided would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time.