Red Pin Dot non-itchy rash thighs and chest

I'm a 38 yr old fairly healthy female, who for the last 6 month have been noticing red pin dots on my legs and chest, they don't itch, but feels a little irritated. I have been struggling with undiagnosed autoimmune symptoms,(Chronic digestive problem, dizziness, muscle twitching ect). Over the last 3 years I have had 7 positive ANA and 3 low C3 test, and high counts of Aspergillus Fumingara in my body. My doctor thought maybe I had Pre-Lupus,but I wasn't convinced since I don't have all the joint pain. I began to  researched possible Breast Implants and was surprised to find that after so long Saline Implants can grow mold and bacteria in them. Since I have had saline implants for 15 years I finally decided to replace them with worry of possible mold/bacteria contamination and sure enough,my old implants had mold and chunks of bacteria in them and one of the valves was leaking very slightly. I retested my ANA and for once in the last 4 years its negative and most of my stomach problems are gone. I do still have muscle twitching though and sometime dizziness, and now these pin dot rash. Could this be some form of bacteria or fungus infection? It looks really ugly and I'm used to having nice smooth skin. Please help...
Such pin dot rashes under the skin are usually due to petechiael spots. Petichiae are due to minute hemorrhage of blood below the skin. It is one of the findings in many disease conditions. The diseases in which petechiae are seen are Dengue fever, Measles, Infectious mononucleosis, Hodgkin's Lymphoma, Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic purpura, Scarlet fever. You should a general physician for diagnosis and treatment.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.