Dermatology Community
53.6k Members
Avatar universal

Red Spots Circles on skin

Hi, For the last couple years I had red spots or like red circles (rash like) on my skin. I will have a spot on my arm, then maybe a few spots on my back.. It comes and goes, but lately its been like taking up 3 quarters of my back, and they are not leaving as quickly. Any suggestions I would appreicate. Thanks!
1 Responses
Avatar universal
Hey I get that a LOT too sadly, I searched all this stuff and heard
About a pill call beta blockers which seems to work on people who have used it but I jus went into the doctors and they have me they hayfever tablets "zyrtec" which supposed to work if you want my opinion email me in ten day when my perscription is finished and ill let you know how they went for me ***@****
Have an Answer?
Top Dermatology Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Learn to identify and prevent bites from summer’s most common pests.
Doctors argue for legislation to curb this dangerous teen trend in the latest Missouri Medicine report.
10 ways to keep your skin healthy all winter long
How to get rid of lumpy fat on your arms, hips, thighs and bottom
Diet “do’s” and “don’ts” for healthy, radiant skin.
Images of rashes caused by common skin conditions