Red bumps on groin, armpits...

I have red bumps on my groin, lower abdominal area, and armpits. The bumps on my groin tend to itch, especially in the morning. The bumps themselves are fairly good size, resembling mosquito bites. I now have smaller bumps that are beginning to appear on my stomach, chest, and down the insides of my arms. I was hoping to find out what this "rash?" is, or if it could be anything else.
It can be due to contact dermatitis, allergic reaction or viral rashes. Wear cotton clothes and apply some calamine lotion. You can find easily an over the counter over-the counter antihistamines (e.g., loratadine, desloratadine, cetirizine, fexofenadine) which can be used to help with symptoms. You may also use mild soaps and calamine lotion which helps in soothing the skin.

If the symptoms persist then you may need topical steroids.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.