Red dots on head of penis come and go

Just recently have had 2 small red dots on the head and 1 slightly larger one on rim of penis head. And some times inside of my foreskin gets itchy and red but then goes away. When the itchyness goes the dots still remain but don't hurt and are not itchy. I did have unprotected sex with a random girl maybe a week or 2 before it started happening, am travelling around Asia so haven't had the option to really go to a doctor until I get back to oz next month.
Please help, Thank you :)
It can be dermatitis (atopic, contact, allergic), heat rash or excessive sweating causing sweat dermatitis.

You may try calamine lotion on the rash. You should also maintain hygiene and try to keep the area clean and dry, wear loose-fitting cotton clothing. Also use an antibacterial soap or mild soap like dove.Avoid deodorant / cosmetics. You can also use a barrier cream with zinc oxide paste applied directly to wet skin after bathing. For the itching take some antihistaminic like Benadryl or Claritin.

If the rash persists then it will be best to get it evaluated from a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.