Red itchy bumps on knees

Over the past few months I have noticed itchy red bumps appearing on my kegs and around my knees. They appear to develop over night so they might be sweat related?
More bizarrely, I recently had a carpet burn on my knee (which is pretty irrelevant) but it has now formed into a scab and there is a collection of these red bump surrounding it, could anyone explain what the cause could be or how I can or prevent this?
It could have been due to sweat dermatitis. The main treatment for sweat dermatitis is prevention. The best thing to consider is to prevent that portion of the body from sweating like by wearing light and cotton clothes,taking cool refreshing baths,maintaining the temperature in your homes and cars and avoiding strenuous activities.

If however sweat dermatitis occurs,then apply mild corticosteroid creams like dermacort or hydrocortisone or calamine lotion on the rashes.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.