Red pimples above my penis after shaving

four days ago, i was shaving my pubic hair and right after i finished doing it, i noticed several pimples, specially around my penis. I usually never shave my pubic hair, i have done it maybe 2 or 3 times in the last three years. I used an electric razor and i did not put any sort of shaving cream, NOTHING. And my pubic hair was dry. The pimples are not itchy and they do not hurt at all. They were red the first day, and i started using Neosporin yesterday, i can see hair coming out from some of them, but not all of them... some pimples are bigger than other.... any idea?
The symptoms are suggestive of folliculitis skin. Folliculitis is the inflammation of one or more hair follicles. The condition may occur anywhere on the skin.

Folliculitis starts when hair follicles are damaged by friction from clothing or blockage of the follicle like in shaving. Please keep the area clean and apply some topical antiseptics. Also wear loose-fitting cotton clothing and use an antibacterial soap or mild soap like dove. Avoid any kind of cosmetics. Topical antibiotics such as mupirocin or neomycin containing ointment are also useful. In case the symptoms persist then oral antibiotics may be needed. Consult a dermatologist in that case.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.