Red spots on vulva

I cannot seem to get rid of spots on my vulva and bikini line. It looks gross, I can't even stand looking at myself. Sometimes one will look more like a pimple but not filled with anything. Most of these tiny red spots have no heads and disappear but come back, my vulva is never clear anymore. I just can't take it anymore and I don't know what to do. I had molluscum in that area previously, around June I had the last one froze off and I had been fighting it for over a year so obviously then I didn't shave often..now whenever I shave I just can't get clear skin, even with electric I just break out so bad. I use hydrocortisone, baby powder, after shave bikini zone products and nothing is working. Sometimes there will just be a couple red spots and then next time I go to the bathroom I notice I'm fully broke out. Is there any medicine or anything that could be done? Thank you
These bumps are due to folliculitis or irritated hair follicles after shaving/ waxing. After shaving or waxing, apply cold compresses(ice cubes wrapped in a towel) on the rash and take some antihistaminic like benadryl or claritin. You can also apply calamine lotion on the rash.It will help in soothing the skin.A mild corticosteroid cream like dermacort will also help.

Also you can go in for laser hair removal which causes permanent reduction of hair and does not cause folliculitis also. Please consult a good cosmetologist/dermatologist for that.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.