Red spots

Hi, I am 35 year male.
I have developed a sudden eruption of  
red blood-spots (like Campbell de Morgan spots) on my upper body and also on my arms.
Very tiny raised red spots, they do not go white when I press on them.
I do not feel sick nor are these spots itchy or sore.
I have a few Campbell de Morgan spots, my new ones look the same, but just smaller.

It happened suddenly and may still be erupting.
What can this be?
I am very worried!

It can be due to cherry angiomas or pyogenic granuloma. Cherry angiomas are made up of clusters of tiny capillaries at the surface of the skin, forming a small round dome ("papule"), which may be flat topped.

When they first develop, they may be only a tenth of a millimeter in diameter and almost flat, appearing as small red dots. It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.
Thank you for your response.  
I went for blood tests, and it determined that I have slightly high cholesterol. I started to I cut out all fats (saturated) and refined sugars out of my diet. I have been noticed an improvement in my condition and some of the spots (the ones that did not grow to where it is slightly raised) are disappearing. I am following a healthy diet (lost 7kg) and drink apple cider vinegar 3 times a day. I also detoxed my liver.
I now do believe that cherry angiomas are not caused only by old age; rather by what you eat, to cause a buildup of toxins in the liver. I may be wrong but I know that I have learned that I can reverse the outbreak by eating healthy and drinking plenty of water.
My breakout have stopped, I will give it some time to see how many of the spots remain after a few months and then get them lasered of.