Ringworm and Diabetes

Is it harder to get rid of ringworm since I am a Diabetic?  Just wondering if that's the reason it's so hard to get rid of?
It is true that diabetes can delay the treatment of fungal infections and you may need to use topical and oral antifungals for a long time.  To confirm whether this is a fungal infection or not, you should get a KOH examination of the skin scrapings of the lesion done.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.