Round Rash on forearm

I have a round rash on my forearm, this is what i know:

- It started as a small lump under my skin, i could feel it and press against it.
- It evolved a very tiny pimple exactly on and around a hair folicle in my forearm.
- Ive had psoriasis in the past.
- My skin has been very dry, even my face, i dont think ive drank more than 10 glasses of water for the last 2 weeks (yes soda, beer, flavoured drinks, but not much).
- The weather has been extremely dry and cool for the last month or so.
- The rash is about 1cm (1/3 of an inch) and has depth, like a crater.
- Its not itchy but I do tend to peel it every other day.
- It has not healed in about a week.
- Sometimes it peels off by itself while showering.
- I have no other skin condition going on at the moment, except a tiny minuscule psoriasis outbreak in my (outer) elbow.
- There are cats in the buildings but none have entered my apartment nor I have touch them for a while.

I plan on leaving it untouched for a couple of days and see if there is any improvement, if not visit the doctor, but Id like some input already.

Thanks.
That pic was taken just after taking a shower. Its not normally that nasty looking.
Bump!
Honestly, this looks like you had a sore that became an ulceration. Doctors suggest 8 glasses of water a day, but you've got to include the amount of water you get in other drinks and in food. You would be suprised in the AMT of water you get daily.
Normally these days some doctors suggest not to worry about drinking water until you feel thirsty.
#1~ DO NOT PEEL IT! You are encouraging the ulceration to stay and deepen. Try your hardest not to touch it.
#2~ Leave it untouched. if it doesn't heal you need to get to a dermatologist ASAP to get the area tested to be sure it isn't serious.
I hope this helps.

TTYL,
Cindie
(Martikadragoon CL dermatology)
Thank you.

Ive left it alone for a couple of days and it seems to be healing. On wikipedia it says keeping it moist is prefferable, it goes against my intuition for somereason but I am going to dampen it with an anti bacterial wipe every few hours if i can remember it. I trust someone will correct me if this is not recommendable heh. In any case im glad it seems to be less serious than what it seems for a moment. Thanks again.
From the symptoms it looks like an abscess which has ulcerated. You need to consult a doctor immediately. Swab samples of the wound/incision line have to be taken and sent for culture-sensitivity along with blood culture to isolate the infecting organism. Then specific antibiotics-topical as well as oral have to be started. Till the report of the culture comes, the doctors will start with  broad spectrum antibiotics.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.