I have a round rash on my forearm, this is what i know:
- It started as a small lump under my skin, i could feel it and press against it.
- It evolved a very tiny pimple exactly on and around a hair folicle in my forearm.
- Ive had psoriasis in the past.
- My skin has been very dry, even my face, i dont think ive drank more than 10 glasses of water for the last 2 weeks (yes soda, beer, flavoured drinks, but not much).
- The weather has been extremely dry and cool for the last month or so.
- The rash is about 1cm (1/3 of an inch) and has depth, like a crater.
- Its not itchy but I do tend to peel it every other day.
- It has not healed in about a week.
- Sometimes it peels off by itself while showering.
- I have no other skin condition going on at the moment, except a tiny minuscule psoriasis outbreak in my (outer) elbow.
- There are cats in the buildings but none have entered my apartment nor I have touch them for a while.
I plan on leaving it untouched for a couple of days and see if there is any improvement, if not visit the doctor, but Id like some input already.