SKIN RASH

Hello everyone,

I have this rash on the back of my leg (calf on the right leg) for about 3 months...if i scratch it it gets bigger and worse, when i dont it stays the same size but never goes away. Now I have one on my forarme near my elbow on my right arm that started the size of a nickel and now it is way bigger about 3 inches in length and 2" wide...what could this be? I have been recently diagnosed with hsv 2 and apparently had it according to my blood results but never knew it.....could hsv 2 cause skin related rashes that dont exhibit blisters?
Since the rash has been present for 3 months, the possibility of eczema skin and psoriasis needs to be ruled out. Psoriasis is a long-term (chronic) skin problem that causes skin cells to grow too quickly, resulting in thick, white, silvery, or red patches of skin. It is thought that psoriasis occurs when the immune system overreacts, causing inflammation and flaking of skin.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.