Same bump on my nose

I have the exact same kind of bump on my nose. It is flesh colored and there is no redness or Rosacea-like symptoms as you see in all the photos of Rhinophyma online.

It started 3 years ago (29 years old) almost immediately following a series of meds I had to take to treat ulcerative colitus (immunosuppressants, steroids, Remicade, etc.). When I saw my Dermatologist, he burned it off with some kind of electric-pen at the time. After my nose healed, the bump was gone for two years. Maybe this is just coincidence, but when I had a relapse with the ulcerative colitis and I took more treatments of the same meds, the bump returned...it has slowly grown over the past year and looks like a dime is under the skin on my nose. Am I drawing a false conclusion that these things are related?

My Dermatologist first said my nose is growing, but why wouldn't it all grow at the same rate instead of a bump. Then he said it is Rhinophyma, but I do not have Rosacea. What else could it be and how would I treat that? Should I get another medical opinion? Sometimes it swells and looks bad. Other times it is barely noticable. I appreciate your help.

This discussion is related to bump on nose.