Scar after mole removal

last month I have got a mole on the nose removed by excesion. Unfortunalty the stitches were removed early,  and the wound opened up. Now I am left with a pink coloured hole with raised dark skin on sides.
How a can I get this scar removed? whom shall I cunsult? will application of silicone sheet be helpful?

AG
This looks like an indentation scar after mole removal. These may take a long time to heal and fill in when collages in formed but sometimes it may take longer or less depending on the depth of the indentations and the response of the skin. If they persist then you can get collagen filling and laser resurfacing done.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.