Scar after mole removal

I had 2 moles removed on my body in June 2010 in China. Stitches were used and now it has formed into very obvious dark raised scars. I have tried using bio-oil for months and the product does not work at all!
Will the scars fade and go back to flat in time? Is there any way I can reduce these?
These can be due to hypertrophic scars. The various treatment options for such scars are chemical peel, dermabrasion, laser or resurfacing of scars, soft-tissue augmentation, intralesional steroid injection (keloids) and excisional surgery in selected cases. Please discuss these treatment options with your dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.