Dermatology Community
53.6k Members
Avatar universal

Sensitive skin on Penis

I am 28 year old guy. The skin on my penis goes all the way back. and the skin behind the head of my penis is very
very soft. When I mastubate or during intercouse (with or without condom )my skin goes back and forth over the head of the penis, I get cuts on this part of the skin. Is there a way to make my skin stronger so that I can have inercourse with freedom?
Plzz let me know

3 Responses
Avatar universal

There is no over the counter medication nor a definite medical therapy for your condition. May I ask if you are circumcised? From your post, it appears that you aren't. Uncircumcised males may have an increased chance for balanitis which is a skin condition affecting the head of the penis . Circumcision may be an option here but we also have to weigh the pros and cons for the said procedure. As a surgical procedure, this entails complication and risks like bleeding and infections.
Avatar universal
I had a circumsism about 7 weeks ago and it took longer than they said to get better as i needed creams and antibiotics for weeks which where issued after having to call the doctor out a few times as i couldnt really walk anywhere.Anyhow it looks about there now almost all stitches out but it is very sensitive and i am very scared to have intercourse or masterbate as it seems quite week the skin as i have sensitive and dry skin so what should i do please help
Avatar universal
Have an Answer?
Top Dermatology Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Learn to identify and prevent bites from summer’s most common pests.
Doctors argue for legislation to curb this dangerous teen trend in the latest Missouri Medicine report.
10 ways to keep your skin healthy all winter long
How to get rid of lumpy fat on your arms, hips, thighs and bottom
Diet “do’s” and “don’ts” for healthy, radiant skin.
Images of rashes caused by common skin conditions