Severe boils, treatment in the field?

These started 5 days ago as one very large boil(?). It is spreading very rapidly. I can't seem to match it to any photo's. I've been lancing the puss filled ones with a sterile needle & cleaning with a home made Dakin's solution. The patient is in a remote location. Is there anything else we can do to stop the spreading until she can get medical care? What ARE these things?
It can be due to boils, bullous staph infection or some viral infection since it is spreading so fast. A boil generally starts as a reddened, tender area. Over time, the area becomes firm and hard. Eventually, the center of the abscess softens and becomes filled with pus. Finally, the pus "forms a head," which can be surgically opened or spontaneously drain out through the surface of the skin.

Apply warm compresses on the bumps and keep the area clean. Drainage o is done only when it becomes soft and forms a head. Give some over the counter pain reliever and consult a doctor as soon as possible for examination and antibiotics prescription. If there are recurrent boils, then please get your blood sugar levels estimated.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.