Dermatology Community
54k Members
Avatar universal


Hi, I have a single patch of red dry like skin on the underside of my arm right where my shirt sleeve rubs. It only happened on one arm and it does hurt when you touch it. Is this a rash of some sort?
0 Responses
Top Dermatology Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Learn to identify and prevent bites from summer’s most common pests.
Doctors argue for legislation to curb this dangerous teen trend in the latest Missouri Medicine report.
10 ways to keep your skin healthy all winter long
How to get rid of lumpy fat on your arms, hips, thighs and bottom
Diet “do’s” and “don’ts” for healthy, radiant skin.
Images of rashes caused by common skin conditions