Avatar universal

Skin Discoloration

I have uneven patches on my face; some parts are dark brown then the others. I also have acne scars on my face as well. What's a good cream for this? By the way, I have very sensitive skin. If a product doesn't match up to my skin properly, my skin turns red. Write back ASAP. Thanks.
2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
563773 tn?1374246539
The treatment for such dark spots and hyperpigmentation includes various skin creams like hydroquinone, azelaic acid, corticosteroids, tretinoin cream and laser treatment.As you have a sensitive skin,so any of these is not recommended.Apply calamine lotion and aloe gel. If it still persists then you can go in for laser treatment, Chemical peeling or microdermabrasion. Avoid picking, harsh scrubbing, and abrasive treatments unless prescribed by a dermatologist during this period.

Hope it helps.Take care and pls do keep me posted on how you are doing or in case you have any additional doubts.Kind regards.

Helpful - 0
Avatar universal
Best to take a course of Bcarotene tabs.Aloe vera cremes may suit you.
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Dermatology Community

Top Dermatology Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Learn to identify and prevent bites from summer’s most common pests.
Doctors argue for legislation to curb this dangerous teen trend in the latest Missouri Medicine report.
10 ways to keep your skin healthy all winter long
How to get rid of lumpy fat on your arms, hips, thighs and bottom
Diet “do’s” and “don’ts” for healthy, radiant skin.
Images of rashes caused by common skin conditions