A month ago (around 26th Dec2010), I developed some skin infection near the men private area (upper thighs area).
Although, I was not too sure I thought its a common itching that has taken place and I used to apply talcum powder/medicated gel/even mustard oil to get relief. But when the skin condition worsened I had a visit to a Skin Specialist and he mentioned some fungal and Bacterial infection. Both side of skin was irritated very much and wounded.
I went through a set of medicines/creams and as of today, it is better (60-70% better). However, doctor was expecting it to be in a good condition or rather almost healed. Now, he has noted that skin has stopped healing somewhat and on both the sides of the balls area some pimples/rashes are still there.
So, he has suggested few skin/blood tests:
1. Complete Haemogram
2. Blood Glucose (Random - for sugar)
4. KOH (10%)
5. Pus Gram ST.
Medicines prescribed till now:
1. T AMC (500m) (Azithromycin Tablets IP)
2. T AF-154 (Fluconazole USP 400 mg)
3. HHZole cream (mometasone furoate and clotrimazole cream) / Mycoseal-FT cream (as an alternative).
4. Fulite cream
5. Abzorb Fungal Powder
6. T Kineto DP (Serratiopeptidase)
7. T Nucort M8 and then later M16 (methylprednisolone IP 8 mg/16 mg)
My Medical History: I am Overweight with High B.P.
Thanks in advance!