Skin Rash, possible yeast

I have a rash on my chest between my breasts and also traveling down my stomach and now beginning on the creases of my legs.  I have had the rash on and off for the past 20 years.  When it "flares" up, it becomes very itchy, patchy and scaley.  It does not leak fluids.  I have used cortisone, steroids, calamine and anti-histamines and nothing works, rather often make it worse.  When I spent time tanning this summer it got better, but the areas were the patches were did not tan.  I was researching it and came across information regarding skin yeast infections.  I am a chronic sufferer of vaginal yeast infections, could this be related?
Although from the symptoms it looks like eczema but the possibility of fungal infection also needs to be ruled out from your symptoms. For specific antimicrobial prescription, you need to consult your doctor and get culture sensitivity, KOh examination and biopsy of the skin scrapings done. In case the symptoms persist then please consult a urologist for evaluation.

If the symptoms persist then please get it examined from a dermatologist.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.