Skin Rash!

Help!
Anyone Out There That could Help me?!
The Current Date Is December 5th 2010
In Early July i started to notice that i had a small rash on my neck when i went on vacation to bc. (i live in calgary alberta) It looks like a reguar rash, or dry skin. When i scratch it or rub it, it gets extreamly red and looks allmost like hives are forming.
Ever since then, i have been applying think creams and essential oils to the rash. But for some reason it keeps getting bigger!
It has spread from a small area of my neck to my whole neck and now its starting to go up to my chin and cheek bone area. It has shown up in my forarms too.
i just dont know what to do anymore and i need help!

I cannot confirm anything without examination but it can be eczema skin, hives or psoriasis skin. The other possibility is of poikiloderma of Civette. It effects the side and front of neck and presents as red-brown with prominent hair follicles. It can be due to sun exposure and hormonal factors and treatment consists of sun protection, using non perfumed soaps and cosmetics, hydroquinone,  use of alpha hydroxy-acids and tretinoin and pulsed dye laser (PDL) and intense pulsed light (IPL). My sincere advice is to get the diagnosis confirmed from a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.