Skin Rash

I have had a rash on my leg for many months now. They are circular, quarter-sized and are red with white flaking. I have had them on my legs for quite some time but now i have the same rash on both my arms and one little spot appearing on my stomach. They seem to go away but always come back. What could this be? Also, when i was younger i had allergies to certain fruits and such but it went away as a grew older.
One of the possibilities to present with such symptoms is pityraisis rosea. If the rashes are itchy, then nummular dermatitis,  ringworm and granuloma annulare have to be ruled out. Pityriasis rosea is a common human skin disease which presents as numerous patches of pink or red oval rash. The rash may be accompanied by low-grade headache, fever, nausea and fatigue and sometimes by itching.

I would suggest you to consult a dermatologist and get this possibility evaluated.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.