Skin Rashes

I have an 2year little boy. I was noticing on his back and stomach there are little fine bumps. I tied some lotions on his body just as johnson n johnson but that made it worst. I am currently trying Aveeo lotion with oatmeal it seems to work. But as soon as I miss a day without putting it on the bumps come back. My next is taking him to an skin dr. If you have an suggestions feel free to contact me.
It is not clear whether the spots are raised or flat. However the possibilities of pityriasis veriscolor, vitiligo, folliculitis, molluscum contagiosum, heat rash and viral infections( if they are itchy) need to be ruled out. Molluscum contagiosum is a common, benign, self limiting viral infection of the skin. It generally affects children and typically occurs in the 2-5 age group. Folliculitis starts when hair follicles are damaged by friction from clothing or blockage of the follicle. In most cases of folliculitis, the damaged follicles are then infected with the bacteria Staphylococcus (staph).

I suggest you to consult a dermatologist and get it evaluated.

I hope it helps. Take care and regards.