Skin Tags

I'm overweight.  I have a batch of skin tags, almost like they melted together, on my inner thigh that get irritated.  What type of treatment is possible.  It seems like the best bet would be something like a wood planer to shave it all off.  Are there any thoughts on what I could do at home to smooth this area of skin?  Thansk
Pls don’t use such kind of crude methods at your own as you will be inviting infections.The treatment methods include electrical cautery, surgical removal, Carbon dioxide laser treatment and electrodesiccation.

In my opinion you should talk to a cosmetologist/dermatologist about this and get these tags evaluated.

I hope that helps.Take care and pls do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional doubts.Kind regards.