Dermatology Forum

Skin Trouble

I sometimes get whitehead spots and have a few blackheads on my nose, but the rest of my skin feels a little spotty (and i mean a little, thye are not big, very visable spots) and i have a bit of a shiny T-Zone and drier cheeks (combination skin really). However i still have these little spots, that are not blackheads or whiteheads, on my face and i was wondering what they are and how to get rid of them, including what ingredients in products i would need to clear this up. I do not think it is acne, as there are no scars etc.
Thank you.
I'm not really sure, but you're probably describing "clogged pores" (sometimes called "whiteheads."  These are indeed part of acne, though a mild part.  My advice is to consult both a dermatologist and perhaps an esthetician.  A combination of both medical care and physical cleansing shoud do the trick.

Best.

Dr. Rockoff
A related discussion, urgent was started.
Learn to identify and prevent bites from summer’s most common pests.
Doctors argue for legislation to curb this dangerous teen trend in the latest Missouri Medicine report.
10 ways to keep your skin healthy all winter long
How to get rid of lumpy fat on your arms, hips, thighs and bottom
Diet “do’s” and “don’ts” for healthy, radiant skin.
Images of rashes caused by common skin conditions