Skin care Product

Its been two years since I had my chicken pox, and it has left some scars on me. I have ice-pick(depressed) scars on my forehead and keloids. Recently, I came to know about a product called 'BioSkin Care' on the web. All the testimonials sounded too good to be true! I have a somewhat oily facial skin. Is this product recommended?

Removal of chicken pox scar depends on several factors such as the depth of the scar, body response and the length of the scar present. The usual recommendation is to moisturize with vitamin E rich creams and procedures such as microdermabrasion or laser treatment.  There are many products in the web that claim to be effective in removing scars and keloids. However, before making a decision to  use  any product, make sure that they are all natural and are registered with the FDA. Read on the active ingredient ( helix aspersa muller glycoconjugates) if researches are done  and if the testimonials are authentic.

Take care and regards.