Skin changes from stress or aging? Abnormal or not?

Hi, I finished the last year of my degree this year. It was very stressful. Towards the end of it I lost a lot of weight. I have since gained the weight back but in less attractive places. I noticed rapid thinning of my face -- not to an extreme extent but enough that my parents and girlfriend noticed -- and a change in the texture and firmness of my skin, particularly the face. My cheeks feel mushy and it seems I have an excess of skin because i can pull it out like it's not even attached to my bones. Also, around the same time I noticed these changes, I started to getting acne on my forehead, temples, and back. All these changes occurred in the course of a couple months. I certainly hope it doesn't continue at this pace. Do you have any idea what may be the cause or remedy for this? I'm only 22 years old. If it's for reasons other than aging is there a chance that the condition of my skin, particularly around my face, might improve?
The thinning of face can be due to the stressful time that you had recently. Have a healthy and nutritious diet and maintain good personal hygiene. For the acne, keep you face clean by washing with a mild soap atleast twice a day.Pat it dry and do not rub it.Avoid picking or pressing the acne.You can also use Benzoyl peroxide 5% lotion or gel once at bedtime. An amount of lotion the size of a pea should be enough to cover most of your face. If your skin becomes red or peels, you are using too much of the medicine or applying it too often.

If the symptoms persist, then topical and oral antibiotics may be needed. Please consult a dermatologist then.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.