OCD AND OVER VALUED IDEAS. Hi for 10 years I have scrubbed and washed my skin 20 times a day with harsh chemical face exfoliants, every brand  thats out there. I have been diagnosed with BDD and I had pure clean skin and now its severly damaged, clogged dry flaky acne and lots of blackheads, with severe redness and sensitivity.  They wont let me see a dermatologist and I need to know what is the mildest noncomedogenic skin cleanser that i can use to help repair and clear my skin thats also for sensitive red flacky skin. Thank you
Avoid using any lotions and creams over the face for the meantime. Wash your face with a mild cleanser with moisturizing properties like Cetaphil. Pat your face dry. Then apply a good hypoallergenic moisturizer over the area and see if this improves. For the blackheads, Cleanse the area thoroughly and apply a good mild exfoliating scrub on that. Apply a medicated cream or gel containing resorcinol, salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide under a dermatologist’s guidance.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.