Skin rashes

I am having pimples on my chest and back.  Now pimples have started coming on my buttocks and inner thighs and the skin appears to be rough and dark there.  I also have hair growth on my breasts and abdomen. I have tried many medications but nothing seems to work. Please help me.

There are many possible differentials for this such as irritation, infection or skin conditions such as intertrigo, dermatitis or eczema. Intertrigo usually presents with reddened and uncomfortable body folds.  Body folds are prone to inflammatory rashes because of relatively high skin temperature or fr. iction from movement of adjacent skin. Bacteria and yeasts which are normally resident on the skin multiply in such environments and may result in further damage to the skin and infection. This is why I recommend that you have this evaluated further by a dermatologist for proper diagnosis and management. Take care and keep us posted.