Small Black Hole

I'm a 16 year old guy, I had a bump that looked like a bruise, I felt the need to pop it. When i did, dark blood and some pus popped into the mirror, blood kept flowing almost non-stop. From that, I knew it wasn't just regular acne or a black head.
It has been 3-4 days since that has happened and I haven't seen any signs of healing, and it seems to be leaking clear fluid with a hint of blood. I've put on triple-antibiotic and alcohol just now hoping it'll heal, the hole seems to be darkish red, I need help asap. I'm scared it can be something worse than I can think of.

Someone please respond asap
you couldve popped blood filled cyst. or a really large pimple. i had popped a large pimple,size of a pea, blood kept coming out for days. the clear fluid is probably plasma. pls see a doctor asap. you are risking an infection.