Small bumps near my anus?

A couple of weeks ago I had an itchy feeling near my anus area, at first I thought I was because of the underwear had seams on the crack line + I rode my bike, I changed my underwear and it seemed to get better the following days.

But now I have the same feeling, I haven't used the bike or the same underwear since then. I noticed that I have a bump like a fresh mosquito bite near my anus area and now 2 smaller bumps. When I wiped with toilet paper, it smelled like poo even when I didn't evacuated.

I'm not sure what it is, could be insect bites since I have some on my legs? Or something worse?
Also, I had anal intercourse but with condom recently, I don't have anything unusual on my genital area.
COMMUNITY LEADER
Make sure to keep yourself clean and if it still is bothering you or gets worse- get to see a doctor.  Hope you feel better soon!