Avatar universal

Soft sore lump on inner buttcheek near anus


I don’t know what dr to see about this sore lump. My lump is on my inner buttcheek around my anus. It is not red ,it looks like it’s just swollen and under the skin. What can this be and who can I see. Please help
1 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
3191940 tn?1447268717
It sounds like it could be a cyst of some sort. Or, it could be a boil. You can see your regular doctor for diagnosis and treatment, if needed.
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Dermatology Community

Top Dermatology Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Learn to identify and prevent bites from summer’s most common pests.
Doctors argue for legislation to curb this dangerous teen trend in the latest Missouri Medicine report.
10 ways to keep your skin healthy all winter long
How to get rid of lumpy fat on your arms, hips, thighs and bottom
Diet “do’s” and “don’ts” for healthy, radiant skin.
Images of rashes caused by common skin conditions