Sore on my lip

Hi, I've got this sore on my bottom lip that's been there for years now. It has never gone away. It's slightly darker than the rest of my bottom lip. It leeks out clear stick fluids at random times everyday. The sore is flat and not vert visible but when I put something on my lips like mentholatum, chapstick, or lip gloss the sore raises up, is more visible, and fluid comes out of it even more than usual. The sore doesn't hurt when I touch it or when I'm not touching it, but when I bite it, it does. When I press on the sore with my tongue, I feel something round. I don't usually put anything on my lip because the sore becomes visible. My lips sometimes tingles when I put something on it. I am not a sexually active person.
From the symptoms it can be a mucocele. It is a rubbery, bubblelike painless swelling. It is usually inside the lower lip, under the tongue or the inside of mouth and caused mainly by biting the lips or trauma during eating of food.

Usually it goes away on its own. But if it does not, then corticosteroid injections and surgical removal by scalpel or laser are done by a dermatologist. It then has to be differentiated from other mucocutaneous lesions also. It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.