Both a diet high in sugar and humid weather can contribute to skin fungal conditions.
1. Stop putting anything on the eye area that isn't intended to be used on the eye area, this will only cause further issues and poses real safety risks.
2. Don't use any face creams/products that contain fragrance or harsh chemicals.
3. Start eating a more balanced diet and stick to whole foods; Skin is our biggest organ - if we eat crap, it will look like crap lol.
4. Could be fungal infection like an imbalance of healthy skin bacteria (yeast overgrowth?)
5. Ask your pharmacist/family physician about a steroidal cream like hydrocortisone.